- You are here:
The Sportsmen’s Club has two squash courts which members can use on a pay as you play basis. Courts must be booked in advance at the bar or by phoning the club on 9341 6000.
- Squash is a fun way to keep fit. Play a social game with a friend or for those interested in competitive squash there are currently two ladies’ teams and one men’s team in the metropolitan pennant competition. Squash Matrix : www.squashmatrix.com
- There are three pennant seasons a year :
- The Autumn season runs from early February to mid May,
- The Winter season runs from early June to mid August
- The Spring season runs from mid September to early December. Each pennant night is followed by a social night at the bar over a light supper.
- Enquiries on joining squash pennants can be directed to :
- Cheryl MacFarlane
- Mob:- 0404 858 792